Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

1. Feedback in: Overall, I feel like the comments that posters made on my stories and blog posts were very helpful and insightful. The comments that are about about my writing style or about storytelling aspects like characters and setting are the most helpful because I can directly use that feedback in my next story.

2. Feedback out: As for my comments, I always try to give helpful advice when I see something that can be made better. But I also make sure not to come off as too condescending or anything, because that would be counter productive. I like commenting on other's posts since they may be able to use some of the suggestions I provide.

3. Blog Comments: I actually do feel like I know more people in the class now after commenting on so many people's introductions. I do think I should have spent more time on my introduction, I wrote it in a hurry.

4. I can't really think of much more I need to do moving forward as far as commenting goes.

5.
I chose this image here because I really like all the components it mentions. It really covers all the bases of giving good feedback,

No comments:

Post a Comment