Thursday, October 12, 2017

Week 8 Progress

1. Looking Back: Looking back, I know that I haven't been putting as much effort into this class as I could be. Right now, I sit in the "C" range, but I know I can at least end up with a "B" in this class by the end of the year. I will just have to do at least 2-3 extra credit assignments each week along with all the normal assignments. Thus far, I have not utilized any of the EC options, but I will have to in the remaining weeks.

2. Looking Forward: Looking forward toward the rest of the semester, I know that I can't fall into the trap of not doing some assignments, because I am running out of EC options to make up for those points. I also know I must do more EC work each week. I think the schedule itself has been fine, it is just me that is slacking.

This image is how I treated the first half of the semester.

1 comment:

  1. Brady,

    The extra credit assignments are incredibly helpful for this class! They have given me the opportunity to skip a few assignments throughout the semester when I am having a really busy week. The 'Learning by HEART' ones are easy to knock out and actually very interesting. I usually read one of the article and then write my post correlating to them. They do not take long and are definitely worth doing to help your grade! Also I love the picture you chose for this post!

    ReplyDelete